Last update 25th October 2019
According to the general data protection regulation, the personal data controller of a register is obligated to inform a register’s data subject in clear manner. This statement fulfils this information obligation.
1. Personal data and controller
Name of the register:
User register of Finnday Oy registration is based on sales and services contract between Finnday and the customer using our services.
Business ID: 2996074-2
Address: Töölönkatu 6, 00100 Helsinki
Phone: +358 44 426 2424 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name: Jason Leskinen
Phone number +358 44 426 2424
2. Personal data we collect
The customer register contains the following information:
Contact & customer information
- phone number
- Country of origin
- Any other information customer provides
- Information of the products / services bought
When you browse our website, we might collect:
- Information about your browsing behavior on our website
- Information about the way you access our digital services, including operating system, IP address, Online identifiers and browser details.
When you buy our services from our webpage, we might collect:
- Your personal details, including your name, address, country of origin, email address, phone number
- Any other information customer provides
When renting equipment, we might collect:
- Phone number
- Country of origin
- Identification details, passport number, expiration date
- Driving license details, driving license number, expiration date
- Any information you provide us.
When you contact us by email, phone, message, social media or contact form, we might collect:
- Your email address and name related to it
- conversation between Finnday and the customer
- Your personal details, including your name, address, country of origin, email address, phone number you have provided for us.
3. Legal basis and purpose of processing personal data
Processing of personal data is based on contact and customer relationship between a customer and Finnday. Finnday collects data to organize and deliver services and products to customers. Data is mostly used to identify customer who has made a booking for our services. Without this data, Finnday is incapable of delivering a service for customer
Data can be also used to analyze the market, customers and services for developing and improving the quality of services. It can be used to send invoices and to manage customer relationship and communication. Some date is also used in direct marketing, advertising and to target our marketing for customers. Customer has right to forbid the use of data in marketing purposes.
Data we collect is gathered from following sources:
- Sent be email
- Talked on phone or sent by message or WhatsApp
- Making a booking through our webpage
- Making a booking though any third-party services
- Sending a message though the contact form in our webpage
- Signing a rental agreement
- Any data collected though marketing services we use
- Using social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube)
- Meeting the customer directly
- Any other forms customer provides us information
4. Transfer of personal data outside of EU/EEA
Finnday may use subcontractors outside EU when collecting data and providing services.
Personal data may be transferred outside EU only if it’s necessary for organizing and delivering services to customers. This may concern the servers we use to store our used register. If any data is
transferred outside EU, our subcontractors must be approved to follow general data protection regulation of EU. We will safeguard the sufficient level of personal data protecting by e.g. agreeing on matters related to the confidentiality and processing of personal data in compliance with legislation. Personal data of customers is never transferred to third parties for any sales- or marketing purposes.
5. Regular disclosure of data
We have made sure that all our service providers are complying with data protection legislation. For more information about our service providers, please contact us. Personal data can be transferred to officials according to current legislation and law.
6. Data protection and retention
Finnday had carried out the technical and organization for securing personal data from unauthorized access or any unlawful use and processing. All the customer data is stored digitally to servers which are secured with appropriate date security methods. If any data is manually printed, we store and/or destroy it appropriately.
User data is accessible only by employees of Finnday who has justifiable reason to access and process the information. The register can be only accessed with user rights and passwords. All the employees of Finnday are required professional confidentiality when processing any data related to a third party, in which case we will guarantee with contractual arrangements that personal data is processed in compliance with valid data protection legislation and otherwise appropriately.
Finnday will retain personal data for as long as necessary to organize and provide services and products for customers. Personal data may be retained for Finnday marketing purposes for as long as seen necessary to maintain relationship with the customers.
7. User rights
- Customer has the right to access his/her data and obtain a copy of the data upon request and to change or complete wrong or insufficient information.
- Customer has right to access data of him/her and upon request, obtain a copy of the data.
- Customer has right to request deletion of his/her personal data from our registers. We will handle request for deletion and process to either delete the data or state a justified reason for not being able to delete the data.
- Customer has right to complain to the data protection supervisor if hi/she feels that we are violation the effective data proception regulation when processing personal data.
- Customer has right to forbid the use of personal data for direct marketing.
Any request related to rights mentioned above must be made in written form straight to Finnday. Finnday will answer to request on appropriate time defined in general data protection regulation of EU.
Customer is responsible to inform Finnday for any possible changes in personal data. If changes are not informed, Finnday can’t be held responsible for any delays, changes of schedule or any other service-related issues caused by wrong customer details.
9. Your acceptance of these terms