Finnday Terms & Conditions
1. Terms & Conditions: Finnday Oy 2996074-2 Online store sells product to private person and to businesses in Finland. We reserve all rights to change terms, conditions, and prices. All prices includes VAT unless stated otherwise.
Online store contact details:
Telephone: +358 44 426 2424
Address: Töölönkatu 6, 00100 Helsinki
2. Orders: Orders are collected from the online store by adding the products to the shopping basket. After adding the produts customers need to upload pictures for the production.
The order is confirmed by using the check-out functionality in the online shop to pay for the purchase. By confirming an order, you accept these terms and conditions, product pricing and shipping costs. An e-mail confirmation will be delivered in case an e-mail address is provided by the time of confirming the order. The e-mail confirmation lists the products ordered and the price breakdown.
We will be editing and cropping the images received to our best knowledge, unless stated otherwise by a customer.
If there are any material considered illegal, those orders will not be processed.
3. Payments: Bambora PayForm (Paybyway Oy, business-id FI24865594) is the payment facilitator of the online shop. The Paybyway Oy is a payment facilitator authorized by the Financial Supervisory Authority of Finland. The payment process is conducted in the online service of the Bambora. Bambora or Paybyway Oy is shown as the payment received in the bank account listing and in the invoice. Paying with Bambora is safe. All information is exchanged through secured connections. The trade happens between the online customer and the online shop. The online shop is responsible for all obligations related to the trade. Read more about Bambora: https://www.bambora.com
4. Payment methods: With Bambora PayForm you can pay your order by an internet banking account, a wallet, a payment card (credit/debit), an invoice or a partial payment. The following methods of payment are supported: Osuuspankki, Nordea, Danske Bank, Oma Säästöpankki, Säästöpankki, Aktia, Paikallisosuuspankit, S-Pankki, Handelsbanken, Ålandsbanken, Jousto, MobilePay, Masterpass, Pivo, Visa-, Visa Debit-, Visa Electron-, MasterCard- and Debit MasterCard payment cards.
MobilePay: You can pay with your MobilePay wallet if you have allowed online payments in the settings of the MobilePay application. Payment via MobilePay takes place directly from the payment card linked to MobilePay. If charging the payment from the linked card fails, MobilePay can not be used in the online shop.
Pivo: Terms and conditions of Pivo can be found here: https://pivo.fi/kayttoehdot/pivon-kayttoehdot/
Jousto invoice and part-payment is a Finnish service for making purchases quickly and safely. Jousto is for private persons having their economy in balance. With Jousto you will get 30 days time to pay without interest or expenses. After you have received an invoice, you can decide to pay it at once or in parts. You can pay our purchase in up to 36 parts, starting from 9,90 eur/month. Expenses for Jousto part-payment are 3,90 eur/month and 19,90% interest. With Jousto you can pay purchases from 30 to 3000 eur. Aurajoki Nordic Oy issues the credit. Read more from www.jousto.com.
Contact Bambora PayForm Bambora PayForm, Paybyway Oy (business-id FI24865594)
Telephone: +358 9 315 82 555 (workdays 9-17)
Address: Laserkatu 6, 53850 Lappeenranta, Finland
5. Shipping: Orders are being shipped during workdays. Products from the stock are usually delivered within 3-5 workdays. Delivery for products that are not in stock usually takes 1-3 weeks.
Shipping costs are defined by the selected delivery method, possible extra services, shipment weight and size. The shipping costs can be seen in the check-out functionality before confirming the order. Please inform us without a delay – at least within 14 days – in case a product has lost or damaged in shipping. The logistics company must be also informed regarding any products damaged in shipping.
No delivery or shipping outside of Finland.
6. Cancellation and returns: Cancellation of confirmed placed order is not possible as the contract applies to product manufactured or edited on behalf of customer’s wishes or personal needs. The conditions for limited cancellation right are in accordance with the Finnish Consumer Protection Act 16 § (30.12.2013/1211).
7. Defect liability and reclamations: The customer has right to cancel an order before the order is dispatched. The cancellation must be done in written by an e-mail to the customer support of the online shop. The online shop is liable for defects in the sold products according to the applicable law. Please contact the customer support of the online shop immediately in a case of reclamation. The consumer has a right to file a dispute in the Consumer Disputes Board in a case of dispute between the online shop and the consumer.
8. Reservation of ownership: All delivered products remain the property of Ifolor until full payment (including shipping costs and VAT if applicable) has been effected.
9. Liability: In the event of a delay in delivery, Finnday will do its utmost to inform on the delay as soon as possible. If delivery is delayed more than 30 days, the customer has the right to a discount on the amount of 10 % of respective order price. We will try to agree on a new delivery date as well
We shall not accept liability for damage or loss of your digital pictures sent in to us via internet, mobile communication or other upload methods. We decline any claims in this respect, such as compensation of material cost or cost of the data carriers, and the costs of taking the photographs or compensation for the value of the lost memory. We recommend that you always back-up your digital data.
Helsinki, April 26th 2020