How long does it take?
Helsinki Photowalk is a 5-hour tour.
- 9:45 At meeting point
- 10:00 Tour starts
- 10:00 – 11:00 Photo lesson
- 11:00 – 12:30 Photowalk
- 12:30 – 13:00 Lunch break
- 13:00 – 14:00 Photowalk
- 14:00 – 15:00 Editing lesson
- 15:00 Tour ends
9:45 Front of National Museum of Finland.
Mannerheimintie 34, Helsinki
We’ll be holding a bright orange umbrella.
What is included?
- Professional photography gear
- Photography lesson
- Guided photography tour around Helsinki
- Photo editing lesson
- 13×18 print with photo frame
- Finnish treats
What to bring?
- Comfortable walking shoes Photowalk is not physically challenging but the route is around 6km, so please come prepared
- Dress for the weather We will be providing ponchos and umbrellas to everyone. Dress appropriately because the tour is more enjoyable when you’re warm and comfortable
- Credit card For the camera rental agreement and if you want to purchase any drinks, snack or lunch during Photowalk. (We don’t use cash on our premises)
- Valid identification document Passport or European driver’s license is required for camera rental agreement.